We are not hard to find. The best way to reach us is to call us!
Working With Houses, LLC
Bottom line, we turn real estate to put cash in your pocket. It may be a fix and flip deal or it may be a cash flow deal for long term hold. Sometimes it is both. Run your numbers and decide what is right for you.
- Must have three ‘sold’ comps within roughly a mile of the subject. Depending on which part of town you are in and the geographic area, this could be more or less. In town properties tend to be a lot smaller areas due to the block by block nature. For more rural suburbs, it can be spread out more than 1 mile in some cases. Each comp should be within 1 bd, 1 ba of the subject in which case adjustments are accounted for. Square footage would be within +/- 300 sq ft. In some markets, you may need to go 400-500 sq ft.
- Goal is for subject property to be at least 20% below average of the three sold comps. This is generally for fix and flips. Rental properties, no matter what exit strategy you use, could be a little higher in loan to value depending on use, condition, and care shown to the home.
- Bandit Signs
- Local Flyers
- Other Guerrilla Strategies
- Direct Mail to Absentee Owners, Divorce, Evictions, Free & Clear Properties, Probates, and Other Niches
- Massive Internet Exposure
- Other Investors
- Direct Relationships With Banks & REO Agents
- Sometimes just the good ole MLS (Yes, there are MLS deals out there believe it or not)
We allow you to avoid the aspects of the real estate business that you don’t have time for (marketing), and simply focus on what you enjoy and do best.
We’re also committed to upholding the highest standard of integrity in this business. Our goal is nothing less than a win-win-win for you, for the home seller, and for us.
While our closing attorneys do title exams, sometimes you may want to do your own as sometimes it is prudent to have two done. (in-town properties for example are great candidates) However keep in mind these are your costs albeit the peace of mind is worth it. If you are using private capital or hard money, our attorneys can work with you on that as well.